- Nordic Backup's only accepted method of payment is with a credit card.
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated without payment information. This does not apply to trial accounts. Upgrading from trial account to regular account will require payment information.
- All fees and renewal fees are due on or before the due date of the renewing account.
- Incomplete, incorrect or questionable signup information can result in an account NOT being activated.
- Any losses or expenses experienced by the Customer, due to actions taken by Nordic Backup in response to Customer non-payment, are not the responsibility of Nordic Backup.
- By purchasing Nordic Backup services, you are agreeing to allow Nordic Backup to place your account on recurring payment term. The account will automatically be re-billed monthly according to the selected options (storage quota, mail box quota, server image quota).
- You grant Nordic Backup permission to charge your credit card for any and all services you request and any renewals thereof.
- If Nordic Backup is unable to process a payment by its due date or 7 days thereafter, your account will be suspended until payment is successfully processed. If Nordic Backup is unable to process a payment after 30 days, your account will be cancelled for non-payment and you will not be able to access your account.
- Other than for your failure to comply with the applicable Terms and Conditions, Nordic Backup will use commercially reasonable efforts to make your Data available for you to download for a period of three (3) days after account termination. Nordic Backup has no obligation to provide you with a copy of your Data and may remove and discard any backup data.
- If an account has been suspended for non-payment, it will only be reactivated upon payment of all overdue fees.
- It is a violation of this Agreement for you to misuse or fraudulently use credit and debit cards. A determination of such misuse or fraudulent use shall be at the sole discretion of Nordic Backup. Further, Nordic Backup may report all such misuses and fraudulent uses (as determined by Nordic Backup in its sole discretion) to appropriate government authorities, credit reporting services, financial institutions and credit card companies.
- If you do not wish to continue services with Nordic Backup, or do not wish to renew your account, it is your responsibility to cancel your account.
- You are free to cancel your account at any time. Similarly, Nordic Backup reserves the right to cancel any account at any time, for any reason, including, but not limited to, a breach of this Agreement or the EULA.
- After your account has been closed, either by you or Nordic Backup, and all current and past due charges are received for payment any balance on account, owed to you by Nordic Backup, will be refunded in a timely manner. The minimum refund that Nordic Backup can process is one dollar. Balances under the minimum will not be refundable.
- You have ninety (90) days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Nordic Backup. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com.
Effective Date: June 1, 2010